14 Dec Benefits of Ghee for Babies
In total, a growing child needs around 1500 calories per day. These calories help maintain the baby’s strength and health. They also help the child grow mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and develop. About 30% percent of the calories consumed by the child comes from the consumption of food.
Good fat sources are the ones that will benefit the child, so it is recommended to use not only ghee but Bilona, Organic, natural, authentic, A2 Pure ghee. Not only does Ghee help maintain the baby’s energy, but it also helps to build immunity and memory power. We can call kimmu’s kitchen Organic Ghee a Power Booster. A healthy ghee massage is excellent for babies to get smooth and moisturized skin.
Health Benefits of Pure Ghee in Babies
- Baby Massage: The natural moisturizing qualities of Pure ghee helps keep the skin of your baby healthy, soft, and smooth. Massage done with pure desi ghee is best for a baby’s physical health. It helps to strengthen the bones and muscle development.
- Moisturizer: Ghee works very well for dry skin in winter which is often seen in small babies. This dry skin can cause skin irritation and skin rashes to babies and they become uncomfortable. Ghee works as a natural moisturizer for smoothing the skin of the baby
- Rich in Vitamins: Pure ghee is a rich source of Vitamin A, D, E & K. These vitamins are good for a baby’s eyes, skin, health, and immunity. Kimmu’s Kitchen ghee has all the qualities required for better child growth.
- Good for Lactose intolerant babies: Kimmu’s Kitchen ghee is 100% Pure and without impurities, it is a better option for babies than other dairy products. It also has an A2 beta-casein protein that helps babies to increase their immune system.
- Strong Bones: Vitamin K in Pure buffalo Ghee helps in producing calcium in the body which is responsible for strengthening the bones.
- Digestion: Ghee’s saturated fatty acids are condensed fats and can be easily absorbed by the baby’s body, so there is no digestion related to problems in the baby.
- Provides energy: A growing baby needs a lot of calories for his quest to discover the universe to start. To always be on the move, pure ghee can be the best friend of your baby when it comes to energy supply. We can also call A2 ghee super power food.
- Weight Gain: Most mothers worry about the underweight of their baby. Even though every child is different, ghee is the solution if you’re looking for something to help your child get some weight. It’s a healthy way to get saturated fats that can help the baby gain weight.
- Cough and cold Treatment: Because of temperature and seasonal variations, young babies continue to get many episodes of cough and cold. Massage your child with ghee that has been warmed with a few garlic cloves instead of reaching out to medicines. This will give your baby relief from cough and cold. You can use Organic ghee as a “nosal drop”. You should warm it very lightly and add two drops into your baby’s nose when cold and cough is very high. This is very effective. You can also use A2 buffalo ghee in the belly button too. It’ll go to each and every vein of the baby’s body.